About Me

ABOUT Greetings, Thanks for visiting techmindug.blogspot.com I am Opendi Cornelius Founder , CEO and Author of this blog. I work as an Application and Web Based Programmer in my spare time. Connect With Me On : • Facebook • Google+ • Twitter • LinkedIn The genesis behind techmindug.blogspot.com is my passion for anything even remotely related with technology. My areas of interest include Blogging, Technology, Computer Systems, Gadgets, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) , WordPress, Programming, Software Reviews and of course, surfing the net all the time. Techmindug.blogspot.com is a Blog Site where I write on the above mentioned areas of interest. Please feel free to share your valuable suggestions to enrich this blog. I am much thankful for your visit and I look forward to your visit again. If you face any issues , please send me your feedback through the Contact Form. Regards, Opendi Cornelius

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Hack Android Mobile with Bluetooth

Big up to Nyanzi Ashraf  and Prince Robinhood Crown who asked me to get them this information on hacking Android Mobile with Bluetooth. The app is simple to use and i will therefore not write any instructions on how to, otherwise you can get back to me incase of any difficulty.

Super Bluetooth Hack v1.07.apk

Calling
Message
App install/un install
Remote Control
And much more...

To download click HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment