About Me

ABOUT Greetings, Thanks for visiting techmindug.blogspot.com I am Opendi Cornelius Founder , CEO and Author of this blog. I work as an Application and Web Based Programmer in my spare time. Connect With Me On : • Facebook • Google+ • Twitter • LinkedIn The genesis behind techmindug.blogspot.com is my passion for anything even remotely related with technology. My areas of interest include Blogging, Technology, Computer Systems, Gadgets, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) , WordPress, Programming, Software Reviews and of course, surfing the net all the time. Techmindug.blogspot.com is a Blog Site where I write on the above mentioned areas of interest. Please feel free to share your valuable suggestions to enrich this blog. I am much thankful for your visit and I look forward to your visit again. If you face any issues , please send me your feedback through the Contact Form. Regards, Opendi Cornelius

Monday 2 July 2018

HOW TO ACCESS 100% FREE INTERNET ON MTN USING YOUR PHONE: JULY 2018 TRICK

STEP 1:

Download an app called Psiphone Pro (freely available on Google Store)

STEP 2: 

Open the App and click start

STEP 3

Minimise the app by pressing the home button then try opening any social media app or even a browser.


0 comments:

Post a Comment